True Blue 100
ripe apricots & mango with cinnamon, singed sugar on top of cocoa and dried chillies
deep oak and char, black tea and salty baking chocolate, old leather, roasted corn and coffee
lingering dried cherries & blackberries followed by toasty bitter chocolate with pleasant oak tannins
True Blue 100 is made from the same select barrels of our blue corn whisky that have always gone into our True Blue Cask Strength, diluted down to 100 proof. As such, many Bourbon drinkers, in particular, may gravitate to this powerfully subtle dram. Since the Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897, ‘100 proof’ has long stood for quality and authenticity. True Blue 100 carries on that tradition. 100% of the whisky in this bottle was born, raised, and bottled at Balcones–from mash to glass. More approachable than full cask-strength whisky, True Blue 100 retains the depth and complexity of over-proof spirits with the softer edges, supple textures and fuller fruitiness that slight dilution can bring. Rich notes of honeyed citrus, stone fruit and cinnamon and a rich, roasted corn palate. Perfect “as is” or with as much water as you prefer.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
- The estimated shipping time for wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- If your purchase includes any presale/preorder items, your order will be fulfilled once these items are available — please expect a delay. Fulfillment times will also vary if an item is backordered and will ship based on item availability.
- We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- We cannot deliver WINE to the states of Michigan, Mississippi, and Utah.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.