True Blue 100
ripe apricots & mango with cinnamon, singed sugar on top of cocoa and dried chillies
deep oak and char, black tea and salty baking chocolate, old leather, roasted corn and coffee
lingering dried cherries & blackberries followed by toasty bitter chocolate with pleasant oak tannins
True Blue 100 is made from the same select barrels of our blue corn whisky that have always gone into our True Blue Cask Strength, diluted down to 100 proof. As such, many Bourbon drinkers, in particular, may gravitate to this powerfully subtle dram. Since the Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897, ‘100 proof’ has long stood for quality and authenticity. True Blue 100 carries on that tradition. 100% of the whisky in this bottle was born, raised, and bottled at Balcones–from mash to glass. More approachable than full cask-strength whisky, True Blue 100 retains the depth and complexity of over-proof spirits with the softer edges, supple textures and fuller fruitiness that slight dilution can bring. Rich notes of honeyed citrus, stone fruit and cinnamon and a rich, roasted corn palate. Perfect “as is” or with as much water as you prefer.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.