Texas Pot Still Bourbon
Honeycrisp apples, toasted oak, kettle corn, graham cracker, oiled glove
honey, sweet cream, candied pecans, sandalwood and leather
soft and sweet, drying and tannic fade with lingering spice
Big flavors have always been the cornerstone of our prized Texas Whiskies, and Texas Pot Still Bourbon is no exception. Made grain-to-glass using a traditional pot still distillation ensures a rich and viscous spirit that stands up to aging in new charred oak without losing its essence. Each dram is full of character and body, with an aromatic entry and soft finish, for an approachable yet memorable experience.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
- The estimated shipping time for wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- We cannot deliver WINE to the states of Michigan, Mississippi, and Utah.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Our shipping carriers will make three delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.