notes of sautéed anjou pear fade into long cut snuff followed by petrichor, underlain by dry notes of calf suede leather and dried sweetgrass
dynamic and fruity, beginning with candied lemon and honeysuckle, followed by malty notes of baklava and apricot stilton
a long finish of ginger chews, musk, and palo santo
Our Peated Sauternes Texas Single Malt Whisky is made with our beloved Golden Promise Malted Barley custom peated to 65 phenolic parts per million with a Highland Peat. After distillation, the spirit is gently matured for two years in refill bourbon casks, to intentionally preserve the freshness of the malt and the elegance of the peat. Next the whisky is transferred into Premier Cru Supérieur Sauternes dessert wine casks for a long three year finish to pick up floral, honey, & orchard fruit notes. The grapes that create Sauternes wine stay on the vine late into the harvest until they become afflicted with the “noble rot” botrytis cinerea, which perforates the grape’s skin, allowing evaporation of water to concentrate the sugars and flavors within the raisined grape. Contradictory elements should celebrate their distinctions and this twin death of decayed organic matter from peated malt and the concentrated sweetness of botrytized grapes do not disappoint to intertwine and surprise - both showcasing finesse in ways they couldn’t do on their own.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
- The estimated shipping time for wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- If your purchase includes any presale/preorder items, your order will be fulfilled once these items are available — please expect a delay. Fulfillment times will also vary if an item is backordered and will ship based on item availability.
- We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- We cannot deliver WINE to the states of Michigan, Mississippi, and Utah.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.