soft charred oak, black tea and cracked pepper open up to fruit and chocolate covered cherries
creamy buttery toffee, building to peppery spice notes with hints of coffee and nuts
peanut butter and dark chocolate
Our 100% Rye Mashbill began with Elbon Rye from Northwest Texas accompanied by crystal, chocolate and roasted rye. Driven by constant curiosity, we distilled our Rye in our copper pot stills, bringing new subtlety and perspective to our approach.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
- The estimated shipping time for wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- If your purchase includes any presale/preorder items, your order will be fulfilled once these items are available — please expect a delay. Fulfillment times will also vary if an item is backordered and will ship based on item availability.
- We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- We cannot deliver WINE to the states of Michigan, Mississippi, and Utah.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.