honey, fruit cocktail, honeysuckle, soft leather, floral musk, hint of mint/eucalyptus, tea tree oil, cinnamon redhots, some unripe stone fruit, dried nectarines, slight tobacco, simple syrup, jasmine, little vanilla
light fruit cocktail, subtle leather spice, dried fig/plum, honey, mild rosemary, sweet tea, mint, oak, kiwi, rye, grapefruit, slight anise
medium lingering finish, hint of spice, honey and leather spice fade, minty evaporation
Defying categorization both in its composition and its reception, Rumble is a curious twist on spirit styles from around the world. Crafted from fermented Texas wildflower honey, Mission figs and turbinado sugar, it is twice distilled in traditional copper pots then artfully matured in premium oak casks. The result is an elegant and distinctive spirit we have come to love dearly over the years. Rumble epitomizes the independent spirit of Balcones and continues to inspire us. Join us in embracing this one-of-a-kind Texas creation.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.