Peated Single Malt
sweet and full, loaded with baked stone fruit, browned butter and morning buns, with smoldering, briquette wisps threading it all together
round and inviting, with early acidity, grilled starfruit easing into warm seven layer bars, intertwined with notes of oiled full grain leather
lingering notes of brown sugar and Virginia pipe tobacco
Our Peated Texas Single Malt Whisky is made with our beloved Golden Promise Malted Barley that was dried over a fire of Highland Peat to a phenol content of 99 parts per million. After mashing, fermentation, and distillation in Waco, the spirit is introduced into new toasted & charred 225L American Oak barrels. This year’s release is a blend of four and five year old single malts that spent three years in virgin oak before being transferred to refill bourbon casks for another one to two years of oxidation and mellowing. This marriage of peated malted barley and new oak is seldom undertaken in the world of whisky and creates a spirit that is both earthy and rich as well as structured and robust. We encourage you to try this whisky however you prefer, at cask strength or with a dash of water.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
- The estimated shipping time for wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- If your purchase includes any presale/preorder items, your order will be fulfilled once these items are available — please expect a delay. Fulfillment times will also vary if an item is backordered and will ship based on item availability.
- We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- We cannot deliver WINE to the states of Michigan, Mississippi, and Utah.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.