melted butter, kettle corn, vanilla, toffee, cinnamon and nutmeg, fresh bread and honey, fresh ground coffee, baking chocolate
tropical fruit, slight apricot, brown sugar, cotton candy, sweet tea with lemon, smoked chilis
medium long warming, late cinnamon/leather spice, mint and green peppercorns
The first Texas whisky on the market since Prohibition, Baby Blue is crafted from roasted heirloom blue corn. This rich and oily maize adds new sophistication to the corn whisky tradition while keeping the freshness and verve of classic American distilling. Intentionally youthful, Baby Blue captures the essence of this prized corn with a round nuttiness, roasted overtones, and refined complexity. The mouthfeel is viscous with a soft finish. A true Texas original that we are delighted to share with the world.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
- The estimated shipping time for wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- We cannot deliver WINE to the states of Michigan, Mississippi, and Utah.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Our shipping carriers will make three delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.